Terms of Service
By ordering from Makai Project, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions. Makai Project, reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- All sales are final.
- We will refund your order within 90 days if any manufacturing defects exist, and the item is shipped back to us so the defects can be verified. In the case that none exist there will be a 20% restocking fee.
We charge sales tax to orders received within the states of Florida.
- The time it takes us to produce a custom order will depend on our workload.
- It is your responsibility to review your order before payment.
- We are not liable for delays resulting from the production process.
- You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of your design.
- We will not make changes to your design after ordering.
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors in a final product due to misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, and size.
- Production time begins once your order is verified and full payment is made.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays & during our internally determined holiday schedule. These days are not considered when calculating production time.
- Production time does not include shipping transit time.
- Production time is an estimate. We are not responsible for expedited delivery costs on orders that do not go out by the ship date.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive an order on time.
- Our responsibility is limited to preparing your order and delivering it for shipping.
- We are not liable for damages that occur in shipping.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by makaiproject.com to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to display free samples of your custom product on our website(s).
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless makaiproject.com and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of makaiproject.com. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party (“3rd Party”), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
Your access to makaiproject.com may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The internal laws of the State of Florida shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Florida for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.